Focus Group Feedback
The focus group (actual aerobic instructors) we talked to had many comments, both positive and negative, that factored into the design of our digital music player.
- Device should not interfere with the vision of the instructor in any way
- It should not have too much technology exposed, should be non-intimidating
- Movement should not be too small or too large
- Device should not have an excessive amount of options on it because instructors donŐt need to do that much when a class is running
- It can't be so complicated to operate that the instructor might lose the beat, fall off their step, etcÉ
- It should be comfortable and not loose fitting