Preliminary Review | Monday, 4 February 2019
Last Updated on 2018.12.28 by slee
The requirements for this review have been developed by the ACS faculty team. Instructors may assign more items or larger scale work.
The work will be reviewed in MM 203 and MM 303 from 12:30pm - 16:30 on Mon, 4 February 2019 in three groups - studios A&B, C&D and E&M
Minimum Submission Requirements:
- Experiential Drawings
- Organizational Diagram(s) & Formal Strategy Diagram(s)
- Ground Floor/Site Plan 1:192 (1"=16')
- Upper and/or Lower Level Building Floor Plans, 1:384 (1/32"=1'-0")
- Overall Longitudinal & Transverse Building Sections, 1:96 (1/8"=1'-0")
- Physical Model(s)
- Optional (but highly recommended) drawings and diagrams of preliminary ideas regarding structural configuration(s) and sustainability objectives
- Optional 5 - 7 minute digital presentation for large screem TV.
- Arrange plan drawings with the lowest floor plan at the bottom of the presentation and the highest floor plan at the top of the presentation.
- All plan drawings (site plans, key plans, floor plans) must be oriented with north pointing upwards (toward the ceiling) and a conspicuous graphic north arrow.
- Numeric scales must be be noted as 1:192 or 1/16"=1'-0", etc.
- Graphic scales must be included.