Mid Semester Review | Friday, 1 March 2018
Last Updated on 2019.02.27 by Slee
All pencils (mice) down at 23:59 on Thursday, 28 February 2019.
If you want SoA-IT Help to plot your files, upload them here: /ArchPCServer/Print Dropbox/Plotting/Drop Files Here/48305_PlotBySoA-ITHelp/.
If you want to plot on your own, upload your plot files here: /ArchPCServer/Print Dropbox/Plotting/Drop Files Here/48305_PlotByStudent_Record_Copy/.
Either way, the deadline is the same - 23:59 on Thursday night.
The projects will be reviewed in MM203 (A&C), MM303 (B&E) & MM409 (D&M) from 13:00 - 18:00 in simultaneous sessions. Students in the first round of reviews can pick up their plots after E&P at 12:30 and need to be ready to go by 13:00.
Minimum Submission Requirements:
The following requirements have been developed ACS faculty team. Instructors may assign more items or larger scale work.
List of Presentation Materials
Plan your formatted physical presentation to take up no more than 8 lineal feet of wall (panel) space with a minimum sheet size of 30 inches x 42 inches.
- Ground Floor/ Site Plan, 1:96 (1/8"=1'-0")
- Upper and/or Lower Building Floor Plans including framing configuration, 1:96 (1/8"=1'-0")
- One (1) Building Section and Primary Exterior Elevations, 1:96 (1/8"=1'-0")
- One (1) Building Section, 1:48 (1/4"=1'-0")
- Physical model to fit the shared site model
- Other models and drawings to (re)present your scheme
Plan your digital presentation as a PowerPoint or PDF to the maximum resolution of the flat screen TV's
- Experiential Drawings
- Drawings and diagrams of your proposals regarding structural configuration(s) and sustainability objectives
- Arrange plan drawings with the lowest floor plan at the bottom of the presentation and the highest floor plan at the top of the presentation. Plans need to be oriented parallel to the edges of the plot (not rotated to absolute north)
- All plan drawings (site plans, key plans, floor plans) must be oriented with northern side of the school pointing upwards (toward the ceiling) and a conspicuous graphic north arrow.
- Numeric scales must be be noted as 1:192 or 1/16"=1'-0", etc.
- Graphic scales must be included.