About the Reese Cluster
Hours of operation:
M-F: 8:30 am to 12 midnight
Saturday: 12 pm to 6 pm
Sunday: 12 pm to 12 midnight
Reese Cluster Fall 2001 Class Reservation
The Reese Cluster is reserved at the following times for these
Any changes to this schedule will
be posted to the academic.design bboard as well as emailed to the Design
Community directly. Other than observed holidays, Spring Break, Career
Days and Carnival, you may expect the Cluster to be open for its regular
hours throughout the semester.
For those of you who have been and anyone interested in becoming a Ccon, please email Anne Connell.
- updated computers mean fewer headaches
- small discount on color prints
- get some work done while you get paid
- color printing much easier with new PDF printing platform
What you agree to:
- a minimum of two, three-hour shifts per week [seniors & returning Ccons get first pick]
- two-day training session is required for you to attend before you are permitted to work in Reese, you must show for this as the schedule will be made at the end of the second day of training
- a helpful, friendly attitude as well as a great deal of patience
With this last item I must stress for individuals to please come with a positive attitude. I am very interested in making this a good experience.
Phone: 412 268-3471