(PWR) [Fwd: BOUNCE pwr-usas@lists.andrew.cmu.edu: Approval required:]

From: Alexa L. Sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 22:38:35 EST

hey guys. I hope you had a good break.
Some info for the near future...

TOMORROW, the 19th, PWR will be convening at a panel discussion in honor
of Martin Luther King Jr. Day:
2:30 - 4:30 pm
Community Conversation - ‘Confronting the Evils of Racism, Economic
Exploitation and Militarism’
Moderator
Everett Tademy - Director of Diversity, Carnegie Mellon University Panelists
Dr. Cecilia Griffin Golden – CEO, YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh
Mr. F. Michael Langley - CEO, Allegheny Conference and Affiliates
Ms. Dalia Mogahed - Director of Outreach, Islamic Center of Pittsburgh Mr.
Gabe Morgan – Pittsburgh Director, Local 3 Service Employees
International Union
Connan Room, University Center

hopefully we can bring up some campus-specific issues at the end of the
panel discussion. please come and share your thoughts/opinions!

ALSO, this THURSDAY is the spring activities fair---if you're interested
in helping out at our table, please let us know! if not, stop by and say
hello, sign the petition, take some copies and get them filled...

and finally, OUR FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR will be THURSDAY, JANUARY 29th,
at 5:00!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you!!
alexa