(PWR) PWR MEETING!!! Tomorrow, 5 pm

From: alexa sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 11:42:55 EDT

Hey guys. long time, no see.
we are having a meeting TOMORROW at 5PM-IN THE "CLASS OF 1987 ROOM" in the
UC, 2nd floor. Please come! We have so much to talk about--things have been
happening and we have not discussed or made plans for our group involvement.
Thing #1-Jamie, Matt and I attended a Downtown union meeting about 2 weeks
ago. their struggle is closely connected to the CMU struggle (same union,
different section of town), and we need to be involved!!! Come to the
meeting, and we'll discuss what went down at that meeting and what the key
issues are.
Thing #2-SEIU has asked our group to begin attending downtown union RALLIES
to show our support. we will discuss this as well.
we also need to make plans for the semester to figure out what we can do to
help our workers before this semester is up and they have a new contract.

PLEASE come to this meeting with energy, ideas,......and food to share ;)
see you then!
Alexa