(PWR) Meeting location change...

From: Alexa L. Sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 15:35:08 EDT

Hey guys. sorry about the confusion-the UC won't let us reserve a room
this last minute. we didn't really want to meet there anyway ;). so
instead we will be meeting at 5 at the Women's Center, which is located on
MArgaret Morrison, underneath the sororities. There are big comfy couches
and a stereo and all sorts of other nice things, so this meeting will be
even better than I said it would before.
Also, matt has added to the agenda that we should discuss participation in
the Immigrant Worker's Ride, which is going to be BIG. If you want to find
out more, come to the meeting!!!!!!
see you at the women's center
thanks,
alexa