(PWR) Caroling pictures and USAS National Conference

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 06:29:11 EST

hey yall, hope break is going well.

I put the pictures from the living wage caroling
demo on pittsburgh indymedia with some text, check it out:

http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2002/12/402.php

If you have anything to add, you can do it on the site.
We look pretty good.

Speaking of looking good, USAS is dying to get people
from PWR to their conference in LA at the end of January.
It is a three day weekend kind of deal, and they're going
to have great speakers, workshops, music, etc. They're
even offering to help us out with travel expenses, etc.
If you're even slightly interested drop me an email and
I'll get you in touch with the right people.

We were talking about using the bboard (assocs.pwr-usas)
to talk strategy for living wage stuff next semester,
if you aren't already subscribed check it out.
Also, I'm looking for people to volunteer to lead
meetings next semester, and Jai is still working on
putting together a benefit show for next March.
stay in touch with us.

peace.
matt

ps - pitt living wage put out a new newsletter, check
it out: http://www.pitt.edu/~leftists/LWN22.pdf