(PWR) last activist social of the semester -- Tuesday night

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 01:17:50 EST

So, in lieu of the end of the semester activist potluck which never
happened, everyone (PWR, PSA, Amnesty, Earth, friends, etc) is invited
to a party at my house:

WHERE: 209 S. Neville St. (near Fifth Ave., between Craig and Morewood)
WHEN: 10pm (or come after the Almost Midnight breakfast) Tuesday 12/10

This is the night before reading day, so you have no excuse unless you're
teaching a StuCO course. There will be lots of other random people there
also. here's what emma says:

"--------------transmission interrupted by housemate------------------

Matt is not good at expressing excitement via email so I feel the need to
takeover and use some exclamation points. This party is gunna be noisy and
ruckus-y and lots of ridiculousness. Potentially some scandaloso dancing
as well. But surely some GOOD music. and some NOISY people. and NO FINALS
(if you don't come, you're a schmuck since Wednesday is a reading day)

YEAH!!!!!!!

- matt

ps - Here's the tartan's coverage of friday's caroling for justice.
http://www.thetartan.org/97/13/news/2791.asp
oh, and friday SEIU is holding a "freedom festival" downtown
which we heard about at the last PWR meeting, email me for more info.