(PWR) TODAY 3pm: Caroling for Justice in the UC

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 09:52:49 EST

CAROLING FOR JUSTICE
Friday 12/06 3pm CMU University Center
meet on the 1st floor commons area at
the People for Workers' Rights table.

PWR and allies -

Please join us for a quick action today in support of
justice for the dining workers at CMU. We will assemble
at the PWR table in the UC 1st floor area at 3pm and
spend about 20 minutes caroling at various dining areas
in the UC and perhaps target adminstration and Parkhurst also.
We will be singing customized christmas carols about the
abuse suffered by subcontracted parkhurst employees on
CMU's campus and the campaign for workers' rights.

We need you for 20 minutes today!
Bring a friend, this will be fun.
The dining workers already know we're coming and
are excited. The Tartan has committed to covering the event.
Parkhurst and Warner Hall have no idea what's coming.
In particular, if you can bring items like jingle bells,
santa claus hats, cameras, stuff like that, great.
PWR will be supplying pamphlets and small gifts to
be presented to campus workers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone come out for this.
A few minutes of your time can make a big difference.

Thanks,

Matt Toups

for