(PWR) Sunday, 6pm: PSA campus activist potluck

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 15:58:02 EDT

PWR, Amnesty and Earth have all been invited by
the progressive student alliance to what's become
a tradition at CMU: the activist potluck.

Everyone should come out to this one.

matt

From: quinten@andrew.cmu.edu

Hey everyone,

the potluck will be at 209 S. Neville St on Sunday, October 13th at
6:00 p.m. (not the 14th as I mistakenly said before). The house is right
behind Central Catholic school and across the street from the Fairfax
Annex.

Bring along a dish to share and good company. Even if you haven't come
toany of our meetings yet this year, you're welcome to come.

Hope to see you all there,

Quinten