Becoming a Member
Membership in IAESTE United States is a great opportunity for students. Students join through the Carnegie Mellon LC and participate not only in job-raising, international intern reception, and social events, but also have access to IAESTE programs.
Benefits of Membership
Student members can:
- Attend regional, national and international conferences
- Develop public speaking, organization, and leadership skills
- Network with university faculty and technical professionals in the area
- Receive discounts on application and program fees for IAESTE internships
- Meet and network with representatives of major technical companies
Through each of these and many other activities, student members develop the skills necessary to make themselves more employable and become future industry leaders.
- Team Building
- Technical Know-How
- Adaptability/Thinking Outside the Box
- Networking Skills
Become a Member Now! To become a student member please complete the online application through the IAESTE United States website.