Our group has an opening for a postdoc, to work on KATRIN and COHERENT! For more information, or to apply, please visit Interfolio. Applications received by 17 July, 2018, will receive full consideration, but the position will be open until filled.
- Luke Kippenbrock (University of Washington): KATRIN background processes
- Ying-Ting Lin (University of Washington): TRIMS experiment
- Rebecca Rapp (Carnegie Mellon University): Simulations for COHERENT
- Larisa Thorne (Carnegie Mellon University, co-advised by Gregg Franklin): KATRIN commissioning
- Ana Paula Vizcaya Hernández (Carnegie Mellon University): Molecular final states in KATRIN
- Florian Heizmann (June - September 2017), visiting PhD student from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology who worked on data blinding and relic neutrinos for KATRIN
- Woo-Jeong Baek (July - August 2017)), visiting master's student from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology who worked on simulations for KATRIN and TRIMS.
- Christine Claessens (June 2016), visiting graduate student from University of Mainz who worked on TRIMS at UW. Presently a PhD student working on Project 8.
- Laura Bodine (August 2015 - March 2016), postdoc at UW who worked on TRIMS. Presently an instructor in math and computer science at Seattle Central Community College.