Sicily Trip April, 2006
- Pictures of Sicily are in two categories with these thumbnail pages:
- Pictures shown in chronological order of two-day overnight stops: Palermo, Trapani, Agrigento, Siracusa, Catania, Taormina, and Cefalù.
We also stopped at Monreale, Segesta, Erice, Selinunte, and stayed outside of Palermo (Terrasini) on the night before our flight home.
- Pictures of Sicilian cats Also shown in chronological order with the same place names.
- Return to this Index Page from either of the thumbnail pages.
- Map of Sicily: Places visited are highlighted in red and used to identify (most) locations.
- The Trinakria (shown above) is the symbol of the triangular island. It shows a gorgon head with three legs running around it.
- Best of Sicily Travel is a great place to start if you're planning to travel there. (opens a new window)
- Sicily Travel Tips is another Sicily travel site with pix of the recent Mt. Etna eruption. (opens a new window)