(PWR) MEETING MONDAY!!

From: Alexa L. Sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 20:21:58 EST

hey guys
So we are having a meeting this week. It will be in the women's center at
5:30 on Monday. Here are some of the things that we would like to discuss.
1. Our website is a little outdated and it would be really nice if we
could update it. That way if people wanted to know about what our group
does they could look at it. Also, President Cohon has put up this website
with all his feelings about diversity on campus. It would be good to have
a link on our website to this.
2. Planning an event for this semester is also a priority. I think that
it would be excellent if we could get a speaker but if not maybe a movie,
open forum or debate.
3. The last item is the idea of a community art project to try to promote
solidarity on campus. There is a grant being offered that we could
probably apply for. We should discuss ideas for this at the meeting so we
can get started as soon as possible.
4. PETITIONS! PETITIONS! PETITIONS!

There is a lot of stuff going on so everyone should definately be at the
meeting.

-Jamie