(PWR) IMPORTANT INFO for MONDAY, FEB 2nd....and meeting minutes

From: Alexa L. Sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 10:22:36 EST

Hello PWR! How's it going?
We talked about a lot of stuff at Thursdays meeting, and for those of you
who didn't make it, here's what you missed.

1. First of all, we are planning on TABLING TODAY!!! we don't have a
table, but we are going to meet up in the UC and walk around, getting
signatures. Meet up in the UC at the BLACK CHAIRS between 11 AND 5 TODAY,
look for fellow pwr people, and get those petitions signed!

2. WE ARE GOING ON THE RADIO, TODAY! so, today, at 5:50, several of us are
meeting at the CMU radio station (basement of the UC). If you'd like to
come and talk on the air, please meet us there! if not, tune in and
listen!!! 88.3!

3. We will be participating in a film festival sponsored by the Women's
Center this semester that will feature a couple of films about working
women's issues. We will be helping with advertising, etc.

4. Our new tentative deadline for petitioning is April 1st. Soon after
that, we will have an official submission, hopefully with press coverage,
of the petitions to President Cohon's office.

5. We also would like to get a community arts project under ways, and
update our website. any ideas???

That's about it! if you have any questions, come to the next meeting
(Monday, Feb. 9th) or email pwr@andrew.cmu.edu.

Later,
Alexa