(PWR) IMPORTANT MEETING TUESDAY 5:00

From: Alexa L. Sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 15:57:20 EST

Hello! I hope you all had a good thanksgiving break.
THIS TUESDAY
TOMORROW
5:00
WOMEN'S CENTER
PLEASE come to this meeting. we are rapidly approaching our meeting with
President Cohen and we MUST BE PREPARED. That means that you MUST COME TO
THIS MEETING TOMORROW, 5:00, THE WOMEN'S CENTER.
I do not care if you have never been to a PWR meeting before. I do'nt care
if you haven't even signed a petition. COME TO THIS MEETING.
We need to prepare for our meeting with Cohen and we need all the input
and support we can get.
Also, we have a tentative meeting (this will be meeting #3) with the shop
stewards on Saturday, hopefully later than 10:00 this time. We have to
show them that we're ready to meet with Cohen to discuss the issues that
will have a major effect on their lives, which means that this week, we
have to solidify our plans.
So, in conclusion, come to the women's center, 5:00, TOMORROW.
Please.
Thanks,
Alexa

ALSO-to those who have been getting petitions signed, thank you SO much,
and can you bring them to tomorrow's meeting? we should get an idea of how
many signatures we have. Thanks!