(PWR) Sunday in Pittsburgh!!!

From: alexa sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 13:25:21 EDT

Hey guys. So...for anyone who is staying around this summer, we're going to
be meeting some Sundays to watch movies related to PWR, and also do some
planning for the next year. we hope to get materials together, and
brainstorm ideas, maybe get a benefit show for early in the school
year....but we want to use this summer while everyone has more free time.

So-this Sunday, at Matt's house (209 S. Neville), we are going to meet to
watch a movie and eat some BBQ....mmmmmmmm...

please come and please bring your friends. so far we've got Matt, Jai,
Jamie, and me who are going to be around this summer. anyone else? let us
know, or just show up. Let's meet there at 5:00.

See you then!
Alexa