(PWR) the tables have turned (hah!)

From: permafrost (jsadeghi@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 18:39:42 EST

children-

we have our tables. here are the times when they are at our disposal (in
the UC)

this thursday (the 5th), 11:00am to 6:00 pm,
and for friday 10:00am to 6:00 pm.

send me confrimations for times when you can help man the tables. Also give
me a *definite* idea of what your bringing (if you're
cooking/baking/bringing edibles) I need this info by wednesday afternoon @
the latest.

*jamie* can I get the patterns for the buttons so I can churn out some more
before we go tabling?

*alisha* I know you mentioned something about coffee. Do you (or anyone
else) know if that's feasible? I have a coffee machine I can bring...

*matt* the shirts are still in the amnesty office, right? Can we get our
hands on them?

*jamie + alexa* do we have pamphlets?

~~~whew~~~
Don't forget the meeting on Thursday!!!!

peace uber alles. spread the love. mail me back.
-Jai?

*~~~ VIVA LA VIE BOHEME! ~~~*