(PWR) PWR Meeting Thursday!

From: alexa sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 23:28:27 EST

Hey guys. We have the Dowd Room in the UC reserved from 5:00-6:30...Please
come! We'll have food!

This week we're planning on finalizing a draft for a pamphlet that we can
hand out...this can be used for worker outreach as well as student (and
faculty) outreach. We could use everyone's input on this, as well as some
artistic help in adding graphics, so please come! And if you can, start to
think about what types of information you'd want to give people about PWR,
why they should support our campaign, etc.

Also, we have some new information from Jamie and Matt from a janitor's
rally this weekend that can help our campaign.

We also need to talk about fundraising...

okay, that's the agenda, and anyone else who has something they want to
address can bring that to the meeting. we hope to get a lot done this week.

And most importantly, we're going to feed you, so come to the meeting.

Thanks,
Alexa