(PWR) Meeting - 5:00pm Thursday, 10th October

From: Faisal Shennib (fshennib@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 11:20:04 EDT

...in the Pake room, in the UC.

- Continued discussion on the CMU campus living wage project

- Update on the idea of going to Honduras

- And since this is our first meeting since the trip to DC, that
topic might come up, although I'm sure most are beyond sick of speaking
about it.

Proffessors Kathy Newman and John Soluri will be there again, I think.

Again, the meeting is at 5:00pm this Thursday in the Pake room.

- Faisal