(PWR)

From: james (jsolock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 23:31:01 EDT

Hey everyone,
So we are getting towards the end of the year but there are still things on
the agenda.

We are having our People for Worker's Rights Meeting tommorrow in the
caffee conference room.

If it is nice though, I think we should go outside. They'll be a sign on
the door tomorrow if we do so.

I think we should discuss:

* Starting our own living wage campaign. The movie and speakers were great
and I hope it will be motivating.

* What to do with the responsible shopping campaign.

* Getting rid of the t-shirts and other fundraising ideas.

Of course if there is anything else people want to discuss, it will be
added to the agenda.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

-Jamie