(PWR) Fundraiser on Monday!!!

From: Alisha Bhagat (abhagat@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 15:10:36 EST

Hey guys,
Our big fundraiser is gonn be this monday. I hope everyone will be able to
help out. We need to be doing things to get funding and we need money for
food and videos.
The plan is that there is going to be a table inside the UC where we are
going to have out flyers and food for sale.
Three things:
1. Food
        If you can make some food and bring it in for us to sell, that would be
greatly appreciated. we really need to baked goods as I won't be able to
make enough for the whole evening. Matt and I will go to the co-op and get
some fair trade chocolate and the like.

2. Flyers
        We are going to print out the responsible shopping flyer and put out some
basebal ones and fair trade ones. This sunday I am going to meet in Hunt to
make the "Bus Stop" flyer that we talked about last meeting where we make a
simple bus schedule for alternative places to shopin pittsburgh. So if you
want to help, meet tentaively at 6 in the Hunt cluster.

3. Working
        We are going to have the table from 3-9:30 so I made up 5 one hour shifts
3:30-4:30
4:30-5:30
5:30-6:30
6:30-7:30
7:30-8:30
Please, please try an work one of the shifts, it won't be so bad, specially
if multiple people do it.

So get back to me with three things
1. If and what baked good you are bringing
2. if you are gonna show up at Hunt (otherwise I'll do it at my house)
3. What shift(s) you wanna work

this fundraiser is gonna be really sucessful if we all help out
Thanks
Alisha