(PWR) thusrday meeting, 5:30pm, Caffee conference room

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 13:56:47 EST

PWR meeting
5:30pm Caffee Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Univesity Center

* First we will talk about globalization. We discussed
  the World Economic Forum and the World Social Forum last
  week; this week Anthony will present some of his research
  and show parts of John Pilger's "New Rulers of the World"
  which illustrates what working people face in the "free market"
  and the politics behind it.

* Second, we have plans for fundraising with cool fair-trade
  stuff, and also talk about the general responsible shopping
  campaign. Alisha will be taking the lead on these items.

(things shouldn't be too long this time)

Also, don't forget, this Afternoon, Culture Jamming 101 in
BH A53, 4:30pm.

Hope to see yall thursday.

-matt