Anti-War Events Today

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 01:28:00 EST

As you guys probably know, the Pittsburgh Anti-War
Coalition, which includes many of us at CMU and
around the city, has planned a huge anti-war march
today (friday 11/9).

There will be a march at 5pm and then many great and diverse
speakers at the william pitt union 5:30ish.

CMU People: Meet at the Fence, 4:30pm. We'll go over to
SEI together.

Others: Meet at the Software Engineering Institute,
4500 Fifth Ave, near craig st.

Again we'll end up at the Wm. Pitt Union on Bigelow.

Do come and bring everyone you know, this will be the
biggest yet.

Attached below is information about some pitt events --
they've got stuff planned from 12-5 tomorrow leading up
to the big event. Check out the music and poetry at the
Wm. Pitt Union.

peace,
matt

http://endthiswar.org