Python Outlier Detection Toolbox
PyOD is the most popular detection toolbox with more than 2,000 GitHub stars and 80,000 downloads on PyPI. Its accompanied paper is published in Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR) .
- JMLR Link: http://www.jmlr.org/papers/v20/19-011.html
- Github : https://github.com/yzhao062/pyod
- PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/pyod
- Documentation: https://pyod.readthedocs.io
- Interactive Jupyter Notebooks: https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/yzhao062/pyod/master
PyOD is a comprehensive and efficient Python toolkit to identify outlying objects in multivariate data. This exciting yet challenging field is commonly referred as Outlier Detection or Anomaly Detection. Since 2017, PyOD has been successfully used in various academic researches and commercial products. It is featured for:
- Unified APIs, detailed documentation, and interactive examples across various algorithms.
- Advanced models, including Neural Networks/Deep Learning and Outlier Ensembles.
- Optimized performance with JIT and parallelization when possible, using numba and joblib.
- Compatible with both Python 2 & 3.
PyOD toolkit consists of three major groups of functionalities:
- outlier detection algorithms;
- outlier ensemble frameworks and
- outlier detection utility functions.
Comparison of all implemented models are made available below: