Teaching Assistant at Carnegie Mellon University
- TA for 21-128 Mathematical Concepts and Proofs.
- Teach weekly recitations, hold office hours, and grade student work.
- Help undergraduate students understand and apply concepts from class, including proofs, functions, and combinatorics.
Software Engineering Intern at Salesforce
- Worked as part of Reference Design, Security Controls, and Architecture (REDSCAR) team focused on assisting other teams through development and maintenance of tools, documentation, and reference frameworks.
- Categorized security bugs filed by Infrastructure Security Advisory team.
- Collaborated with Secrets team to uncover best areas for and create automated support for secret rotation.
- Integrated Vault and GUS APIs with Python script for AWS Lambda and Go program in Docker container.
- Performed design review for security assessment.
Software Engineering Intern at Cyber Crucible
- Created Android app with voice recognition software for security authentication.
- Intetgrated AWS and REST APIs with Android app.
Data Analysis Intern at EvaluLogic
- Analyzed and designed over 100 Excel graphs sorting and depicting information from 2 surveys of high school students regarding usage of and attitudes toward controlled substances (alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, prescription drugs).
- Formal presentation of the data to client Sitka Counseling at monthly meeting.
Volunteer Project Administrator at Raven Radio
(2017 - 2019)
- Wrote population and use protocols for Scavenger (online database for cataloging music library) and Music Collector
- Populated over 2000 entries to Scavenger and trained volunteers
Freelance Video Editor at Sitka Fine Arts Camp
(2018 - 2019)
- Edited and finalized production videos (Seussical, Oliver, One Acts 2018, and Peter Pan) for distribution and display on the Fine Arts Camp website using Adobe Premiere Pro
Volunteer Course Instructor at Sitka Public Library
(Summer 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Designed and taught week-long workshops in Scratch, MIT App Inventor, Web Development, and Video Editing
Honors and Awards
- Carnegie Mellon University Dean's List (Fall 2019)
- Control Award (Alaska State FTC Competition 2019)
- Technovation Semifinalist (2018)
- National AP Scholar
- National Merit Finalist
- U.S. Presidential Scholar Semifinalist
- Excellence in English Division Award (Stanford Online High School 2019)
- Tora-Con AMV Competition Semifinalist (2018)
Transcending Patriarchy: The Construct of Eve and the Feminine in "Paradise Lost" , De Novo 2018