Subject: RE:Flu Model Meeting
From: "Elizabeth Casman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:31:32 -0400

How's Friday at 10?
Liz

-----Original Message-----
From: Dianne Palladino [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:17 PM
To: Elizabeth Casman; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Model Meeting

Hi Liz/Julie,

Now that a few of the flu interviews have been coded, there are a few
additional issues and clarifications about the model that I think it would
be useful to discuss in person before I train another coder.  Would you be
able to meet sometime this week, perhaps Friday or Monday?  The only times I
cannot meet are Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-4:20 - any other time is fine.

Wandi and Mandy - if you would like to come, you are more than welcome, but
if you have other things to do that is fine as well.  I will copy you on any
modifications we make, if any.

Julie, if it's only the three of us can we meet in your office?

Please let me know a time or two that would be good for you.

Thanks!
Dianne