Subject: Re: flu interviews
From: Julie Downs <[email-masked]>
To: Wändi Bruine de Bruin <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Elizabeth Casman" <[email-masked]>, "'Mandy B Holbrook'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:23:58 -0500

And any information that you (Liz) can get on Michigan's behavioral  
study would be useful for us to ensure that we are asking about  
everything that they care to measure. Do they have any kind of coding  
manual yet, or even a write up of how they plan to code the video in  
general?

Thanks!

Julie

On Jan 7, 2008, at 11:18 AM, Wändi Bruine de Bruin wrote:

> Liz,
>
> In that case, let's start working on the questions. We will send  
> you a draft of these questions in the next few days, based on your  
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Wandi