For the past few classes we've been designing and describing classes of Objects, such as the the Student, Textbook, BusinessCard, &c. Now its time for you to design a class to model anything of your choosing. This is an opportunity for you to use your imaginations, your class can be whatever you want it to be, as long as it has the requirements listed below.
Your class must have:
- Your class must have at least 3 properties, using at least 2 different data types, one of which should be boolean.
- Your class must be Comparable
- You must have at least one accessor method
- You must have at least one mutator(setter) method
- You must have a toString() method
- You must overload at least one method (more than one method with the same name, but different arguments)
- You must overload the constructor (ditto)
- You must override toString() and equals()
- You must use at least three if/if-else statements across the class and test driver
- You must create a test driver for your program, which tests all the methods in your program and exercises all paths through each if statement.