This assignment asks you to implement a Classroom class, including a main() method that serves as a test driver. The test driver should be complete -- it should excercise all of the Classroom's functionality.
The Classroom class
Please implement a class specification for a class that models aspects of a classroom as follows:
- A Classroom should be characterized by the buildingName and roomNumber, as well as the numberOfSeats, and whether or not is has an audioVideoSystem.
- The Classroom should also maintain a count of the numberOfPeople inside
- The class should provide a way for people to enter and leave, either individually or in groups (Hint: take the number of people as an argument)
These methods should report an error if more people try to leave than are present or if people try to enter, but there aren't enough desks. Since we haven't yet learned exceptions, use a boolean return value to communicate the success (true) or failure (false) of one of these operations.
- At any time, a classroom should be able to report the any of its properties, such as roomNumber, numberOfPeople, audioVideoSystem present, &c.
- The classroom should implement the now standard toString method.
- The classroom should implement the now standard equals method.