(PWR) PWR Meeting TUESDAY!!!

From: alexa sorock (asorock@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 11:31:34 EDT

hello, hello. it's time for another PWR meeting this tuesday, 5:00, at the
women's center. (If anyone had trouble finding the women's center for last
week's meeting, let me know--we want everyone to come to this meeting!!)
we have 2 things to go over with the group. the first is a letter to the
licensing director, Jay Morano, and the second is a list of questions for
the janitors. please please come to this meeting! we are going to finalize
a list of questions this week so that we can begin to compile information
for a petition, that will hopefully get the janitor's campaign to the
attention of the CMU community.
also, people have been working on other things and we all need to meet and
report on what we've been up to this past week.
come to the meeting!!! bring friends!
see you then,
Alexa