(PWR) PWR Meeting thurs

From: Renato Clavijo (rrc@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 19:29:59 EDT

how is everyone? we're gonna be meeting this thurs at 530 at subway (on
craig) to discuss how to get cmu workers more benefits(i.e. bus pass,
usage of library/cluster, etc.). many janitors/dining hall workers take
the bus to get here and to go back home. with each ride costing $1.75, by
the end of the semester, each worker has dedicated a significant amount of
their salary, which is already lower than the living wage, soley on
transporting themselves to work. i hope everyone can see the why this is
an issue in which we should not ignore. i look forward in seeing all of
you this thurs

Renato Clavijo
Science and Humanities Scholars
Carnegie Mellon University