(PWR) Peace convergence sign making Thursday at 7

From: Quinten Steenhuis (quinten@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 23:13:27 EST

Hi everyone,

I took down many of your names today because you were interested in making
signs/banners to carry at the peace events this weekend. I propose that we
meet Thursday evening at 7:00 to get this rolling. PSA can provide some
paint, and I will scrounge up some cardboard, but if people can, please
bring markers, brushes, and cardboard or signboard. A drop cloth is
another thing that I hope someone can bring so we aren't leaving a mess
behind us.

In the past, PSA has used the entryway to Wean Hall, on the fifth-floor
level across from Porter, as a spot to make signs. It's spacious enough
that I think this can work again. If we're taking up too much space, we
can find another spot in the bowels of Doherty Hall.

Pass along the word to other people who might want to do this. Making
signs in a group is a lot of fun. To sum up: Wean at 7:00, and bring
supplies if you can.

See you there!

Quinten