(PWR) MLK Day events

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 19:44:03 EST

Hello PWR,

as Alisha mentioned, we'll be getting together briefly
on Monday to get things organized for the semester.
The Spring Activities Fair will be held this coming
thursday at 4:30pm in Rangos Ballroom, and we will be there.

I'd also like to encourage people to attend CMU's
MLK Day events -- though CMU has always half-heartedly
celebrated the holiday, the keynote speaker is often
very very good. Also, this is an excellent time to
bring up the issues of racial and economic injustice
at CMU that PWR is challenging and how it relates to
the MLK legacy.

Also, there is a cool event at Pitt Monday night
Sponsored by the Black Radical Congress, info below.

Matt