(PWR) Finally - Affiliation with WRC

From: rmccombs (rmccombs@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 14:58:52 EDT

HEY PWR! look what we did. We made our goal of being in the first 100
schools to join the WRC.
-brad

from Jay Marano:

Finally!

Great news! Thanks to your efforts, which have been continuous over the
last couple of years; Carnegie Mellon University has officially affiliated
with the Fair Labor Association (FLA) and the Worker Rights Consortium
(WRC).

Affiliation documents were signed on April 25 by Jeff Bolton, V.P. for
Business and Planning and Chief Financial Officer. Both documents were
sent to the appropriate organizations this afternoon.

We are the 98th school to affiliate with the WRC. I am still waiting word
from the FLA on our membership rank.

Please contact me if you have any questions (412) 268-3904.

Sincerely,

Jay

John "Jay" Marano
The Trademark Licensing Office