(PWR) Meeting today, thursday 12/6, 5:30pm, McKenna Room.

From: mtoups@andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 14:10:23 EST

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to remind everyone that we're meeting today
at 5:30pm, as usual, in the McKenna room.

I'm pleased to announce that Professor Kathy Newman will
be coming to talk to us about the recent events in the
Living Wage ordinance. She was present at this week's
council meeting and also has considerable experience
with labor issues and campus organizing.

We will have cookies and perhaps pizza again.

See you there.
5:30pm, McKenna Room, UC.

Matt

upcoming:

- Saturday 12/8 6pm: Open Forum on Mon-Fayette expressway.
  Students for a better Pittsburgh, in Rangos.

- Tuesday 12/11 7:30pm: IWW Major-League Baseball anti-sweatshop meeting.
  We will be going as a group: contact myself and/or brad (rmccombs@andrew)
  for ride info.

- Wednesday 12/12 7:00pm: PLANTA meeting (Pittsburgh Labor Action Network
  of The Americas). Presentation on Nicaragua. Also the last PWR meeting
  of the semester, 6:30pm immediately beforehand. McKenna room, UC.