I am currently a first year graduate student.
- Electrical and Computer (ECE) Department, Carnegie Mellon University
- Undergraduate: Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Research Interest: Wireless and Networking Technology
- 4720 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
2019 - Present
Carnegie Mellon University
- Graduate Program, Electrical and Computer Engineering
2015 - 2019
- Bachelor's Degree, Electronic Engineering
2012 - 2015
Beijing National Day School
- A great high school.
Wi-Tech LabAug 2019 - Present
- Co-advised by Prof. Swarun Kumar and Prof. Soummya Kar.
Future Internet & Communication LabNov 2018 - Jun 2019
- Machine Learning Based IoT Device Recognition
- Graduation Project under the Supervision of Prof. Yong Li
Institute of Trustworthy Network and SystemSep 2018 - Dec 2018
- Wi-Fi based Human Gesture and Pose Recognition System
- Undergraduate Research Advisor: Prof. Zheng Yang
Wi-Tech LabJul 2018 - Sep 2018
- Wi-Fi Based Sensing System for UAVs
- Long-Range RFID System
- Summer Research Advisor: Prof. Swarun Kumar
3D Image Simulation and Recognition LabSep 2017 - Dec 2017
- Eye Tracking System
- Undergraduate Research Advisor: Prof. Huimin Ma
- Today’s commercial passive RFIDs report ranges of 5-10 meters at best. This reveals blind zones for RFIDs to be detected in warehouses, stores and factories today. We present PushID which achieves an 8x improvement in range over commercial RFID systems.
- USENIX NSDI 2019, Boston, USA. See relevant materials here.
Still more to be updated. :)
Please Contact Me via: