- Choi, B., Lee, I., Lee, K., Jung, S., Park, S., and Kim, J. “Trade for Play: Impacts of Motivation on the Intention to Trade in Online Games.”
- Lee, I., Choi, B., and Kim, J. “Visual Probing of User Experience Structure: Focusing on Mobile Data Service Users
Manuscripts under review
- Lee, I., Kim, J., Choi, B., Hong, S.-J., Giaglis, G., and Constantiou, I.D. (2006) “The Culture of the Mobile Internet: Development of Cultural Metrics at the Individual Level in the Context of the Mobile Internet,” Submitted for 2nd Review at Information & Management.
- Lee, I., Lee, Y., Kim, J., Choi, B., Naruse, K., and Hong, S.-J. (2006) “A Cross-National Study on Mobile Internet Value Structure,” Submitted for Review at Journal of Technology Applications & Management.
- Vlachos, P., Giaglis, G., Lee, I., Vrechopoulos, A., Kim, J., and Choi, B. (2006) “Investigating the Dimensionality of the Electronic Perceived Service Quality Construct in Mobile Internet Services: A Structural Equation Analysis,” Submitted for 3rd Review at Information & Management
- Choi, B., Lee, I., Choi, D., and Kim, J. (2007) “Collaborate and Share: An Experimental Study of the Effects of Task and Reward Interdependencies in Online Games, CyberPsychology & Behavior, Forthcoming.
- Lee, I., Choi, B., Kim, J., and Hong, S.-J. (2007) Culture-Technology Fit: Effects of Cultural Characteristics on the Post-Adoption of the Mobile Internet, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Forthcoming.
- Choi, B., Lee, I. and Kim, J. (2006) “Culturability in Mobile Data Services: A Qualitative Study of the Relationship between Cultural Characteristics and User-Experience Attributes”, International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 20(3), 171-206.
- Kim, J., Lee, I., Lee, Y., Choi, B., Hong, S., Tam, K. Y., Naruse, K., and Maeda, Y. (2004) “Exploring E-Business Implications of the Mobile Internet: A Cross-National Survey in Hong Kong, Japan and Korea”, International Journal of Mobile Communications, 2(1), pp. 1-21.
- Choi, B., Lee, I., Lee, K., Jung, S., Park, S., and Kim, J. (2007). The Effects of Users’ Motivation on their Perception to Trading Systems of Digital Content Accessories: Focusing on Trading Items in Online Games, Proceedings of the 40th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2007), Big Island, Hawaii. (Best paper nominee)
- Choi, B., Lee, I. and Kim, J. (2005) “A Qualitative Cross-National Study of Cultural Influences on Mobile Data Service Design”, In Proceedings of the 2005 ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2005), Portland, OR, April 2-7, pp. 661-670
- Lee, I., Choi, B., and Kim, J. (2005) “Cultural Fit as User's Perceptual Lens: Focusing on Mobile Internet Users' Post-Adoption Behavior”, In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Las Vegas, NV, July 22-27
- Lee, I., Choi, B., Kim, J., Hong, S., and Tam, K. “Cross-Cultural Comparison for Cultural Aspects of Mobile Internet: Focusing on Korea and Hong Kong”, In Proceedings of the 2004 Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2004) New York, NY, August 6-8, pp. 432-441
Chapters in Book
- Kim, J., Lee, I., Choi, B., Hong, S.-J., Tam, K. Y., and Naruse, K. (2006) “Towards Reliable Metrics for Cultural Aspects of Human-Computer Interaction: Focusing on the Mobile Internet in Three Asian Countries,” In D. Galletta & P. Zhang (Eds.), Human-Computer Interaction and Management Information Systems: Applications, Advances in Management Information Systems Series. Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe, Inc., 173-19