15-317 Constructive Logic
- There are 9 homework assignments, worth a total of 400 points.
- Some assignments may offer additional problems for extra credit,
which is recorded separately.
- Extra credit will be considered when
determining midterm and final grades for borderline cases.
- Assignments generally are given out Thursday in lecture and are due the
- Homeworks may require use of the course software, or simply a write-up
with pencil and paper.
- Machine-checked assignment must be submitted via the course software before
the start of lecture on the due date.
- Written homeworks are to be handed in at the beginning of lecture
on the due date.
- We will try our best to return graded homework during the lecture following
the due date.
- For typesetting deductions in LaTeX, we use
All assignments in this course are individual assignments. The work
must be your own. Do not copy any parts of the solution from anyone,
and do not look at other students solutions. Do not make any
parts of your solutions available to anyone and make sure noone else
can read your files. We will rigorously apply the university policy
on cheating and plagiarism.
We may modify this policy on some specific assignments. If so, it
will be clearly stated in the assignment.
It is always permissible to clarify vague points in assignments,
discuss course material from notes or lectures, and to give help or
receive help in using the course software such as proof checkers,
compilers, or model checkers.
annpenny at Andrew