Class lectures: Mondays & Wednesdays 3:00-4:20 in Gates 4401
Turn in all late homework to **GHC 7119**. See
Late Policy for more detail.
- Class announcements will be broadcasted using a group email list:
- If you are registered for the course, you have automatically been
added to the mail group. If you are for some reason NOT receiving
these announcements, you can subscribe via the
15381-announce list page.
- For changes (incl. additions or removal) to your membership in the
course list, please make changes directly via the
list administration page.
- Homeworks (6 assignments 50%)
- Midterm exam (20%)
- Final exam (30%)
Problem sets can be done in groups of up to 2 people. There is no need
to have the same group for all homeworks. Please hand in one writeup
per group, indicating who was in the group.
Late homework policy
- Homeworks are due at the begining of class, unless otherwise
- 8 mercy days (no penalty) for late homeworks, cannot use more
than 2 mercy days in a single homework. No credit for late homeworks
with no mercy days.
- Please turn in all late homework to Susan in GHC 7119. If she is
not present, you can slide the homework under the door; write down
the time turned in on the homework.